Sunday, August 30, 2015

Strippy Quilt is Done!

I've had this top done for quite a while but I finally quilted and bound it. 

While trying to do some organization in my sewing area, I needed to find a way to use up a number of 2 1/2" strips that I had left over from a variety of projects. This is the result.


Jack was never thrilled with the look of this quilt and I have to admit that it isn't my favorite either. But, I used stash and that makes me very happy. Plus I got to practice some more quilting.

I laid it out on the floor so I could get things ready to take it outside to get pictures but I got distracted and it stayed there until the next morning. 

After breakfast, Jack went to the back room before I did, and as he passed the quilt on the floor he said, "Hey, I like how this is quilted and it makes me like the quilt better."  Hahahahaha!


Maybe I'll give this to him as a late anniversary quilt.  :-)

No comments: