These quilts are identical except for the block layouts. I know it's hard to see, but I used a strip border that is so fun and completes the quilts perfectly! I was going to miter the corners, but I really did not like how that looked after I did one corner. I opted for cornerstones instead and I'm very happy with the results.
I'll try to get better pictures soon, but may just wait until these are quilted and bound.
Please do not judge me because there are unraked leaved in this picture. Sometimes you just have to set priorities and the leaves NEVER end up the winner when that happens. 😉
I'm working on a couple of other quilts, including the Disappearing Nine Patch that I've been using for a leader and ender project. I'm ready to re-sew the blocks together so that's moving right along.
I've got a couple of projects that I need to complete for orders or class samples, so those are heading to the front of the line and will take priority for a little bit.
I hope your week is productive.
Check out other quilters' design walls.
Judy L's Patchwork Times