Monday, October 26, 2020

Design Wall Monday

 I have the Rockn' Roller Coaster quilt top completed and am contemplating the quilting and binding options.


While I am not thrilled with my fabric choices for the top row, I don't dislike it enough to take it out and change it. :)  

What's kind of interesting though, is that it doesn't bother me very much at all when I rotate the quilt. It sure does give this a different look, doesn't it? Jack says he likes it better this way; and since it will be here for kids to use, I think it could be fun for them to decide which way they like it best.  


I may have to give some extra thought to the quilting, if it's rotated. Hmmmm What are your thoughts?

And while I'm asking, what are your thoughts about binding? 

I have been working on a few secret sewing projects, so not much more has been done with my Ava's Garden blocks. I look forward to working on those again because I just love churn dash blocks.

What are you working on today?

Check out some Quilters' Eye Candy at

Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts 

and 

Beth's Monday Making

4 comments:

Nann said...

What a great pattern! The bright-on-black colorway glows like neon.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I would probably opt for either a black binding or a black fabric with rainbow speckled colors in it. I like the color flow a lot with the quilt rotated, too. :)

Bonnie said...

Have you thought of binding it with pieces of leftover color fabric? It surely is interesting.

Klara said...

Greaat reading your blog