Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rough Days

Hi Everyone,

The last few days have been a bit rough. My ex-husband's nephew was in a boating accident and was missing for a couple of days. Lynn was at the shore when his body was recovered and that was really difficult for her. I know she is glad she was there, but it was just tough for her. The visitation is Friday and the memorial is Saturday.

Saturday morning, I am hosting a 13 mile training walk for area participants of the Breast Cancer 3 Day. We are meeting at the Rails to Trails trailhead on N. West Street in Norwalk and walking 6.85 miles to the trailhead on Sand Hill Road outside of Monroeville. We will return to Norwalk to complete our 13 miles. I sure hope a lot of people join us for the walk. It always makes it more fun to have lots of people walking. Everyone is welcome to join us. You don't even have to walk the entire distance!

In regards to quilting; I haven't done much in the last couple of days. I had hoped to get my Safe Haven Block of the Month block done, but I haven't even started it yet. Maybe tomorrow....

Jack and I will be joining a number of my siblings in Burr Oak next week. I'll fill you in with more information about that later. It is getting late and I have to be up early tomorrow, so I'll continue with this later.

Have a great day and don't work too hard.

No comments: