Monday, September 29, 2008

Whoo Hoo...Twice in One Week

Ok, get your minds out of the gutter. I'm talking about the fact that I have posted two times in one week!

I finished all six sets of pink and brown blocks for my swap and they were mailed out this afternoon. It will be fun to get the other blocks and put the quilt together. Here is one of each of the 6" blocks that I made. I worked early this morning (5:30 - 10:30) and then had a lunch meeting at 11:30 that lasted until almost 2:00; but when I got home, I spent a little time going through my fabric to see what I want to work on next. I decided that I want to get the guild BOM done before the next meeting. If we have the top together we get a prize, and even though that is not a big deal to me, I think I had better get it done before I end up putting it in a tub for nobody knows how long!

Guess what! I have a couple of pictures of Quinn to share. First of all, she loves her swing in the tree. Jack and Lynn put this up a couple of weeks ago and I love to put her in it. It is great entertainment for her as well as us. I don't think Nikki has been here when we've had her in it, so I have to make sure that we use it the next time she is here because she'll get a kick out of it.

The child really works up an appetite on the swing and I think she could just about eat anything. If this isn't a sign that she's teething, I don't know what is! Actually, I figure that I could just smear her food on the edges of the high chair and not even bother trying to feed her with a spoon. This seems to be much more efficient, don't you think?
If you haven't had the opportunity to read Judy Laquidara's blog today, you really should. It is quite an inspirational entry today! Follow the link on the left to her blog and enjoy.
I'm off to sleep. Enjoy whatever you do!

No comments: