Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Quickie....

I don't have the quilt yet, but I do have a great picture of Quinn. (Imagine that!!)

I was cleaning some of the toys, etc. that Quinn has outgrown so they could be stored away. When I got this playtime mat out, she raced over because she LOVES the animal noises it makes. While she was playing, I finished up with the other toys and figured that since she was content I could start to organize fabric. RIGHT!!
I knew that it would just be a matter of time before Quinn started her facination with fabric (she is related to me afterall), but I'm glad to see that at least she has good taste. Here she is wrestling me for my half yard cuts of Mark Lipinski's Black and White Califon fabrics! I guess l'll have to make another quilt for her - either that or make myself one and let her use it.

No comments: