Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stash Report - Weeks 48 and 49

Well, two weeks have gone by and I've only used 7/8 yard of fabric! My excuse is that it was Thanksgiving week and then Quinn was here for a week and my time was spent with her or working. Of course this report also means that I haven't finished a couple of projects that I had planned to and now I have to accept the fact that there are a couple of projects that won't become Christmas gifts this year. :-(

At least I didn't add fabric, right?

I'm hoping that tomorrow's design wall will have something on it, or at least a project or two finished to report.

Here's my stash report for the past two weeks:

Fabric Used : .875 yards

Fabric Used to Date: 255.625yards

Fabric Added This Week: 0.00 yards

Fabric Added to Date: 147.75 yards

Net Fabric Used for 2010: 107.875 yards

Check out the stash reports of other quilters at Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

No comments: