Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Think I Overdid It

Ok, I was feeling better so I sewed a little, cleaned a little (very little), and then ran some errands. When I got home, I was tired, whiny and couldn't get warm or comfortable. (Poor Jack!) I fell asleep watching the Pittsburg/Baltimore game and slept through almost the entire 3rd quarter, waking up to see only bits and pieces of it. I fell asleep again and missed all but the last 8 or so minutes of the games, which really turned out to be the most important minutes anyway. Needless to say, I'm going to listen to my body and take it easy.

Oh, by the way, the "science experiment" junk is making it's way back into my throat and chest so I'm looking forward to another sneeze/cough soon. :-)

On a good note, Jack has been baking bread, a couple of different kinds and this house smells amazing!

1 comment:

Vaughn said...

Feel better soooon! Sewing in Huron this week will be here before you know it.