Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick - Getting Better!?!

I've been sick for the last 4 or 5 days and very little sewing has been done, even though I've been trying. My throat's been very sore, I sound awful, I ache all over, I've been running a fever, and I seem to be out of breath all of the time, which does a real number on the heart rate issue. There were a couple of days that I slept more than I was awake. Don't you just hate days like that? I had LOTS of sewing plans and I couldn't concentrate enough to do any of them.

Well, the good news is that just a little bit ago I sneezed and coughed at the same time (isn't that a weird feeling?) and a bunch of "junk" came out. I know, that's disgusting but hey, the bottom line is that I feel better. I know that I still have a fever and my throat still hurts, but I now feel like I'm going to live another day to sew another quilt! YEAH!!!

Okay, fever turns me into a bit of a drama queen. I'm off to the back room where I'll have my trusty Tylenol, a big glass of ice water and the humming of a sewing machine. Life is good!

1 comment:

knittingbrow said...

Gee, I'm sorry I missed all this fun. Perhaps you'll be able to sew a lot next weekend. :)