Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stash Report - Weeks 31 and 32

The last two weeks have been a bit crazy around here, but I think things will start to settle down soon. Last weekend was our Breast Cancer 3-Day walk and that kept us busy for a couple of days before the event, all weekend and then of course recovery/unpack/de-brief time.  :-)

I am in the process of hand stitching the binding on the Honor Flight quilts and I'm really excited how they have all turned out. I'll start posting pictures tomorrow of those. My goal is to be able to turn them in Saturday morning out our guild meeting.

I have not had a chance to bind the three larger quilts that I quilted two weeks ago. :-( I would really like to get to that this week, but we'll see.

Today is the final day of the Berlin Heights Basket Festival and Lynn are I will be drawing the name for the winner of our Breast Cancer 3-Day raffle quilt. I always get excited for that. In one way I hope it's someone I know that wins, but I also think it would be cool if the winner was someone who bought their ticket because they read my blog, or other net posting. I guess I'll just have to wait and see, won't I?

Here's the report:
Fabric Added This Past 2 Weeks: 0.0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 134.25 yards
Fabric Used This Past 2 Week: 14.0 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 280.125 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2011: 145.875 yards
UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 7
UFOs Still to Do: ???
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 12
Quilts Ready to be Quilted and Bound: 9

Check out how other quilters are doing with their stash usage. Go to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

No comments: