Friday, September 7, 2012

Workshop Link

I mentioned that I taught a two-day paper piecing workshop in this post, and I've finally gotten the pictures downloaded from the camera and uploaded to the guild blog. Here's the link. I figure there's no reason to post all the pictures here when you can just click the link and see them. :-)

http://milanquiltbuilders.blogspot.com/2012/09/paper-piecing-workshop.html

This is the sample that was shown to the group to entice them to attend the workshop.


Eighteen (18) people took the bait and I think they had a good time and learned a lot. (Ok, at least that's what I' hoping!)  This was the first time that many of the participants had paper pieced and they all did an amazing job. I love the Judy Niemeyer paper piecing technique, so that is what I taught.

I can't wait until our next guild meeting to see some of the final results. Stay tuned!!

No comments: