Sunday, April 21, 2013

More Pictures

Here are some follow-up pictures of what projects were being worked on last weekend by the guests in my sewing room.
 
Connie was working on her version of Slide Show by Atkinson Designs.
 
ATKINSON DESIGNS SLIDE SHOW QUILT PATTERN 
  
She is well on her way to completing her blocks and constructing the quilt top. I love her fabrics! 
 
 
Jerry was quite productive. He practiced some free motion quilting and then constructed this cute project. Here it is naked (no borders).  :-)
 
 
And now, with borders.
 


 
I think Ann and Paula like their purses! They are sooooo cute, but I forget the name of the pattern.
 
 
Margaret spent some time playing with the layout of her log cabin blocks.
 
 
Don't you just love the bright colors she's using?
 


 
I can't wait for the next time everyone is here and completes their projects. I'm also looking forward to seeing the new projects they begin. I love having people over to sew. :-)

1 comment:

3Dogbones said...

The purses are so cute! I will have to ask the appropriate person for the name.