Monday, April 15, 2013

UFO Parade


As part of Judy L's Patchwork Times UFO Parade, I've pulled a couple of projects that I've chosen to commit to completing. (Boy that sure sounds like poor English, doesn't it.) Anyway, I decided that I REALLY need to get some of those completed tops quilted and bound because they're doing nothing but taking up space right now. (Not that they won't take up space later, but right now the space they occupy is bugging me.) Here are a couple of projects that I WILL complete.

What's the tentative date of completion you ask. Well, I haven't gotten that far yet, but these are going to be sitting front and center so they will be "in my face" until they are done.

Tears of Joy
 
Margarita Sunrise

Hunter's Star

Rainbow Stars
 
Ok, wish me luck!
 
Oh, and by the way. I have a lot of other UFOs but I decided to just pick out these and not be overwhelmed. I think that was a good plan.  :-)
 
Check out Judy's Patchwork Times blog to see who else is working on UFOs.

9 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

They are all so pretty and each different so you will certainly be inspired. I think this is a great idea. I have two very large quilts waiting their turn, but those will go off to the longarmer as I can't muscle them.

Lou said...

I had 15 in the to be quilted pile and am now down to 9:) yea!!!! I donated one of the tops to the Guilds country store and one to the auction. Only have 3 left to bind and then the others will ahve to wait a bit longer as I ahve some customer quilts to get out:) Sure feel better:)

Anonymous said...

4 nice quilts coming up in your house! Do you know who gets them already? Nice if they are for YOU!

Julianne said...

Some really pretty tops.

Mary said...

I had more than 10 in the To be Quilted category. Lucky you to only have 4. My favorite part of quilting is the Piecing and the Binding. I get hung up on the quilting part...

Heather said...

I really like Tears of Joy.

Kate said...

Very pretty projects. I like your idea of just pulling out what you think you can handle and ignoring the rest. Sounds like a reasonable plan. Good luck getting this to completion.

Mary Carole said...

Your Rainbow Stars is FANTASTIC! Start on that one. It's crying out for a bed of it's own!

Bonnie said...

They are all lovely, and all so different!