Monday, June 3, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I've been piecing some backings so they are ready at a moment's notice when I have the opportunity to quilt something. Here's the backing in stages for my Disappearing Nine Patch.


I had four quarter blocks left over from piecing the front so I decided to make them into a block and put it on the back. Above it where I sewed the block in the middle of a strip and added a bigger strip on top. Below is where I'm ready to sew the bottom portion of the back together. The block is purposely NOT in the middle of the quilt backing.

 
Here's the front of the quilt.
 
 
I'm kind of scaring myself because the binding is already made for this quilt, as well as three others.
 
Check out what other quilters have on their design walls today.
Go to Judy L's Patchwork Times.