Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Block Swaps

I used to participate in a number of block swaps but for a variety of reason, I stopped doing so quite a while ago. Well, last year, our Modern Quilt Guild organized a swap for anyone that wanted to join and it was based on the book Block Party - The Modern Quilting Bee.

Even though I was pretty new to the group, I was excited to participate and have posted a few pictures of the blocks I've swapped. I wasn't able to attend the meeting last night so I took a couple of pictures of the blocks I made for Barb and e-mailed them to her. She told me to just bring the blocks to the meeting next month, but I figured she might be like me and want to see them.  :-)

So, here are the two blocks I made for Barb. She asked for anything that would fit the description of "wonky square" and she sent along the fabrics.

Block Swap, Wonky Square Block, Red, White and Black Block

Block Swap, Wonky Square Block, Red, White and Black Block

I hope she likes them!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Joanne, I absolutely love them! Very, very cool!