Sunday, September 20, 2015

Embroidery

It seem that this time of year is the only time I embroider any more. 

Quite a few years ago I started making the Homecoming sashes for our local high school. They are nothing fancy, which is what they want, and they are a heck of a lot cheaper than ordering them as they did in years past.

So, once again the embroidery unit of my machine is getting a workout. 


It's doing a nice job and I'm happy for that. Perhaps I should use it more often, It's kind of like calling an old friend. I think of it often, but just never take the time to do anything about it. Mmmmm, maybe I should embroider some quilt labels or embroider some towels for Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Is that a Bernina 165? I have one of those:)I also have a 6 needle but just don't do as much machine embroidery as I used to. I enjoy long arm quilting way too much:)