Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sneak Peek

As I mentioned the other day, Jack helped me take pictures of a couple quilts last week. Because I'm still editing pictures and writing a pattern review, I'm just going to give a sneak peak at the king Breezy quilt I made for Rachel Rossi.

Jack's prepping the quilt for me. I don't enjoy heights at all, so even looking at this picture makes my heart race.
In retrospect, I don't think the heart racing is because of the height. I think it's Jack.  😍



I draped this over a tree, hoping to stage it a little, but the rain started to really come down so I had to abandon the picture taking. Even so, I like this picture!


As I mentioned yesterday, changes are coming to the blog. They will be somewhat slow in arriving, but I'm just excited and had to share.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Lovely! Looking forward to seeing more, and take all the time you need. :)