Monday, October 15, 2018

Design Wall Monday

Whew! It been a long time since I've posted. 

I am patiently waiting for the go-ahead to post my review for the secret sewing I've recently done for Rachel Rossi. I should be able to do it any day now and I'm pretty sure that you are going to like the pattern as much as I do.  :-)

In the mean time, I've been busy with all kinds of things, including sewing a bunch of Quilts of Valor. As it's been the last few years, October sees me working on these quilts so that I have enough to present during the Veterans Day program at Monroeville High School. Here are some links to previous years' presentations: 2017      2016

This is the quilt that is on the design wall right now.


This is a variation of the Stargazer pattern by Villa Rose Designs.

I should have this top completed tonight and will take an inventory of what I have and what I still need to do. I'm really hoping that I'm close to what I need because I have other projects that need completed too. (Yes, I do work on these throughout the year, but often life gets in the way and I have to make a few right before the program. I work well under pressure and when I have a deadline.)

What are you working on today?

Check out the quilters' eye candy at


and

1 comment:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Looks great and it will be fun to see your secret sewing when you can share!