Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hexagon Star Progress

I've been at work a lot more hours this week so my Hexagon Star progress is a bit slower than I had hoped, but I now have the center part of the star complete and 3 of the star points. I have all of the hexagons basted to finish the star points and I should be able to get them sewn together tonight. Then I just have to sew them to the center, add the final gold hexagons to complete the star and applique it to the background.



I'd love to be able to get this top completed by the end of the weekend but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I've also been working on our local Bras for a Cause project which is part of our annual Girls Night Out. This is a really fun and worthwhile event and feel free to e-mail or call me if you have questions. If you'd like to participate, by all means do so. Entries are NOT limited to local paticipants.

No comments: