Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Revisiting Some Old Favorites

I was looking through some quilt pictures earlier today and found some old favorites. They make me smile.

I made this one for the 2017 Modern Quilt Guild Fabric Challenge. Here's a link to my post about it. 


I liked this quilt and picture so much that I made it the background on my computer.  :-)


This quilt was made for a Christmas in July Blog Hop and Quilt Along hosted by Sarah over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. Here's the link to my post. 


And this wall hanging was made for the American Honor Contest, hosted by Blank Quilting Corporations. I was thrilled to win second place. Check out more info about that HERE.  


These are just three of my favorites. There are so many more, and I could seriously spend hours just looking at quilt pictures. Since I have work to do, I guess it was a good thing that I found what I was looking for pretty quickly. 

I'd love to see some of your favorites!

No comments: