Monday, February 17, 2020

Color It Red Blog Hop



It's time for the Color It Red Blog Hop

I am looking forward to the next five days and seeing some wonderful red projects. I'm posting on Wednesday and my projects are ready to go. Woo Hoo!

I posted a sneak peek of my project back on January 29th.


I hit a wall and was not happy with how the quilt was coming together, so it's been folded up nicely and put away for a little while (or a long while, who knows?).


 This meme describes exactly how I feel about this project; only it wasn't a mistake that put it in time-out. It was it was a flaw in my designing.  lol


However, I am very happy with how my first quilt turned as well as the one that I made to "make up" for the trouble quilt. I am looking forward to sharing my creations on Wednesday, the 19th. 

In the meantime, here's the full Hop line up. Enjoy!

February 17th

February 18th

February 19th

February 20th

February 21st

2 comments:

Calicojoan said...

We all have those days don't we! Arrrrgh! Looking forward to seeing what played nice though!

Unknown said...

You should see how my colleague Wesley Virgin's report begins in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

That's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3 on his banking card.

"I'm so frustrated with going through life check to check! When will I get my big break?"

You've taken part in those types of conversations, am I right?

Your own success story is waiting to happen. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER