Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Hands2Help 2020

It's time for the annual Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge!


I've participated in this challenge for a number of years now and have enjoyed it every time. Sarah, over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict is just wonderful and tremendously organized. She has secured prizes for participants and even has guest bloggers post during the challenge. I not only get to make quilts for someone, I get to learn a lot too.  :-) 

This year, there are six charities from which to choose, so I'm sure there is at least one that speaks to you. If you sign up now through the 28th, you'll be entered into a giveaway that will be announced on Sunday, the 29th. 

I'll post my progress and pictures as I make my quilts, and I hope to see yours as well. Sarah has check in dates where you can link up and show your progress. These link ups are one of my favorite things about being a part of this. I always get inspired by the quilts I see posted. 

Check out Sarah's post to sign up and get all the specifics.  

No comments: