Friday, April 23, 2021

Using Quilts

I love to see the quilts I've made being used!

Quinn used the red and black quilt at the track meet yesterday. 


It was VERY cold and it warmed my heart to see her wrapped up in that quilt. 



I was very happy to see that she shared her quilt with a teammate as they walked across the field to sign in and get ready for their race. 

I had a quilt with us up in the stands too. That certainly helped when sitting on those cold metal bleachers and it helped to cut the wind too. You may have to look closely to see it, but we are sitting on a quilt.  

Quinn came to visit us while she had a pretty long break between events. Sadie gave her a hug to wish her luck in her final race. I think she may have also been trying to steal some warmth too.  :-) 

Yep! I'll keep making quilts...

3 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

There really is nothing better than seeing the quilts you've made being used. :)

Linda Swanekamp said...

The best kind of "show Quilts" are the ones that show up in our life in use.

Unknown said...

I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
+2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com