Monday, January 31, 2022

Together Quilt and Sew Along


I am hosting a Together We Sew Along for a private Facebook group to which I belong. We are using Sherri McConnell's Together quilt pattern and many of the participants are using the Sincerely Yours fabric collection. 


I've been doing my demos for the Sew Along using the same collection, but I'm making my quilt out of fabric from my stash. I will be giving my quilt away to an individual who is retiring after 30+ years of teaching elementary students. She is a wonderful person who is very patriotic. With that in mind, my blocks are all made using a variety of creams, blues, and reds. 


All of the blocks are sewn, and I will be introducing the sashing and cornerstones to the participants this week. I am loving these blocks!

Did you notice that I put them up on the wall in the shape of a heart? Ok, it's a pretty rough heart, but it's still a heart.  hahaha

I'll share pictures soon of the top when it's complete. I am looking forward to finishing this and gifting it. 

No comments: