Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Quilt Pictures

In my last post I told you that I had been busy sewing for other people. Here are a few of the quilt tops I sewed for Myra Barnes of Busy Hands Quilts last couple of months. I always enjoy sewing with Myra's patterns. They are easy to follow and usually have at least four different size options and two fabric examples. 

I made two Cottage Love quilts. This is a perfect example of how the same pattern can look so different just by choosing different fabrics. 



This is Sweetness and the name sure is fitting for this girly fabric. 


This Around the World was fast and easy to construct. I could not get a good picture of it, so you'll just have to trust me when I say it was beautiful. 


I'll share more again soon.  :-) 

1 comment:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

They're all so pretty! It's amazing how one pattern can take on so many different looks just by the fabric choices and placement Well done!