Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Whew! It's been a long minute...

It has been quite some time since I posted anything, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy. 

Besides "life" happening all too often, I've been doing some sewing for myself, but mostly I've been sewing for others - class and shop samples, pattern testing, etc. While I enjoy doing that, I do miss sewing just because I like a pattern and want to make the quilt. 

I don't make resolutions, but I have promised myself that I will make time to sew for fun and not so much for work purposes. I have a lot of UFOs that need completed and I certainly have plenty of patterns waiting to be made. We all know that I also have enough fabric in my stash to sew for quite some time before I would need to buy anything. 

In accordance with that promise to myself, I will also make time to post more frequently, even if it's just to share a picture. I am participating the Jen Shaffer's Monthly Color Challenge again this year, but I am not making blocks every month. Instead, I have picked a limited number and will be making those. I will be making and sharing the February block in a couple of weeks, so be sure to come back and look for that.

In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the process.  I'll hope you'll join me.  :-)



No comments: