Monday, April 5, 2010

Design Wall Monday

There is not a single thing on my design wall today! Yesterday I had two quilts up there but I got ambition and finished them both - layered, quilted and bound! They are bright colored twister quilts - one doll quilt and one twin quilt. They are identical quilts and are for my granddaughter's birthday, along with a new baby doll.

I'm excited that the quilts are done, but now there is nothing to show you. I'll post pictures when I get home from work tonight, or tomorrow morning. I am VERY pleased and think they are adorable.

I've been busy the last couple of weeks and haven't even posted stash reports! What a slacker!!! I've been keeping my records about stash, but when I get a chance to sit down, it's always late and I make the decision to post a combined report the next week. Well, we see how that has worked. I promise to report next Sunday.

I've got a busy week ahead of me. I'm working 'til close tonight and leave tomorrow for St. George, Utah to attend Superior Thread's School of Threadology. That should be a lot of fun and I'm sure I'll learn LOTS!

Check out Judy L.'s Patchwork Times to see what others have on their design walls. I'm sure there will be lots of people that aren't slackers like me, and they'll provide you with TONS of inspiration.

2 comments:

Gari in AL said...

Threadology, huh? I would love to know what that is. However, I think learning more about thread is a great idea, especially since I am currently having tension problems.

Quilter Kathy said...

Show us the quilts you finished :)
Way to go...you can start some new ones now!