Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Finish

Crazy Mom Quilts has started a "Finish It Up Friday" series and I decided to join her. If nothing else, it will make me even more aware of what projects I have that are close to being done, that somehow got shoved aside for a new project. Even if I don't complete a project, I'll at least work on an old one for part of the day. Here's the top I did get finished today. The pattern is Plaid for Dad and I got it from the Oct./Nov. issue of Quilt Magazine. LOVE IT!!


Here's the backing, all ready to piece. I think it's perfect (except that I have to piece it), don't you?


I'm excited to get started on the quilting. I don't have any idea when that'll happen, but soon I hope.

Check out what other quilters have worked on today by clicking here. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love that pattern, and the color combination is beautiful. Best of luck on the quilting! :o)

Miranda said...

I think the back is perfect! I just completed a quilt with a pieced backing and I kind of like it more then the front.. :) It'll look great once you get it done!

Caroline said...

Okay, LOVE this quilt! My husband would really like it, too. So I think I'm going to have to make it, thanks for including the reference for the pattern. Lovely, lovely job! :)

Amanda Jean said...

i LOVE the quilt! what a fun pattern. i've been wanting to make an argyle quilt for awhile now....there is just only so much time, you know???

thanks for linking up to finish it up friday! :)