Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogtoberfest !

I'm not sure what I'm thinking, but I've joined Blogtoberfest. Basically, this means that I have committed to write something on my blog every day for the entire month of October. (Did you notice that I said the ENTIRE month!?!)

Ok, are you done laughing yet so I can continue?

Seriously, I decided to join because I would like to be a more consistent blogger and think that this will be my "push" to reach that goal. I'm not promising anything, but I do think it will be fun to try.

Now, are you going to play along too? You don't have to post everyday, just read everyday. I do promise to try and make it either fun or interesting to read. I'm even tossing around a few giveaway ideas. Keep checking back to see what's happening and what you might win.

Happy October!

1 comment:

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Hi! I found you on the Blogtoberfest list and am following your blog:) Happy quilting!