Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dr. Keith is AWESOME!

I should have written this post yesterday, but alas I got busy and forgot.

I took my 180 back to the shop after if quit working (see THIS POST) and was pretty bummed, expecting the worst. I just knew it had to be something major because I had just taken it in for a tune up, with no real problem, just needing to be serviced for the first time in a couple of years. (I know, I'm a bad girl because I sew A LOT and this machine deserves to be serviced on a regular basis.)

Well, Keith (I like to refer to him as Dr. Keith of Quilts and Kreations) met me at the hospital shop and got right to work on it. There was good news! A belt had broken and he had one at his house. He went home, got the belt and replaced it. Then he checked everything again, realigned everything and sent me on my way - for just the cost of the belt!

I sure am a happy camper...I mean quilter!!

Thanks Dr. Keith! You're AWESOME.

1 comment:

Cindy Sharp said...

Sounds like you have a great shop to support...and support you!