Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tip Tuesday! - Home Machine Maintenance

Oops! My days are all confused with the holiday on Monday. I completely forgot to schedule this post for yesterday. Even though it's a day late, ENJOY!


***********************************************************

"Tip Tuesday!" - Home Machine Maintenance

I love learning new things and then sharing that knowledge with my quilting friends. So, every Tuesday I'll provide some tips, hints, tricks, tutorials, shortcuts, etc. that I've learned over the years and share them here on the blog. 

"Tip Tuesday" will be a collection of information about a wide variety of subjects garnered from a large variety of sources.  I am not an expert by any means and do not take credit for being the great wizard behind all of these hints and tips. I will gladly give due credit whenever possible.

These tips will be archived and accessible to you just by clicking on the "Tip Tuesday" tab above. 

Read, enjoy, and be inspired! 

******************************************************


Last couple of weeks, I've introduced you to Lori Kennedy at The Inbox Jaunt who has a mini series on "Tackling Tension" and it is just filled with lots valuable information. I was going to share part 3 of the series - Troubleshooting Checklist - today but it is still in "the works" so we'll have to wait a bit longer. I'm sure it will be well-worth the wait.

What I do have for you today is some really good "at home machine maintenance" for you. I know I have already done a Tip Tuesday! post on sewing machine maintenance, but this one has even more information. 

Check out Sew4Home's  post HERE

No comments: