Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day Quilts

In honor of Memorial Day and those who gave their lives for our freedom, I am reposting the quilts I made for the American Honor Challenge last year.  
(I will post some Design Wall Monday pictures later.) 

In Your Debt
There is no way for us to repay you for all you did and the sacrifices you made.
Thank you seems such a shallow thing to say, but since there are no other words, 
Thank you and know that I am forever in your debt.
  
American Honor, Patriotic Quilts, Red White and Blue Quilts, In Your Debt

Heart and Soul
You are the heart and soul of our nation. 
I will hold you in my heart forever and never forget your sacrifice.

American Honor, Patriotic Quilts, Red White and Blue Quilts, Heart and Soul

Freedom Rings
Because of you, I have freedoms that are not enjoyed my many others. I know that freedom is not free and that you paid the ultimate price to ensure that freedom does ring for me.

American Honor, Patriotic Quilts, Red White and Blue Quilts, Freedom Rings, NY Beauty Blocks

Thank you Blank Quilting for sponsoring the American Honor Quilt Challenge and for continuing to offer wonderful patriotic quilting fabrics. 
Thank you Tana Mueller for designing such a wonderful fabric line. It continues to be my favorite to use for my 
Quilts of Valor and other patriotic quilts.  

No comments: