In my last post (YIKES - that was over a month ago!), I shared pictures of a quilt I was making and my struggle with determining the borders. The quilt is done and delivered and I figured that I should share pictures. You can read more about this quilt and the smaller version I made HERE. In that post, I described the story behind my fabric choices and why I chose this pattern.
This is the quilt that will be auctioned this weekend, with the proceeds going to Lexi who is struggling with Stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Please keep Lexi and her family in your thoughts. She can use all the good vibes you can send.
I have been working on other projects and spending time with family. I'll share more on that soon.