Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stash Report - Week 38

There wasn't a whole lot of quilting going on here this past weekend, but I did manage to use a bit more than what came in. I'm not making any promises for next week though because there are a couple of sales going on at which I know I'll do some damage. I'm extremely happy with my usage this year and don't think that my purchases have been too bad. Actually, just about everything I've purchased has been done so for specific projects. Now, whether or not all those projects have been completed (or even started) is another story. :-)

Here's the report.
Fabric Added This Week: 3.00 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 144.875 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 5.00 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 330.375 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2011: 185.50 yards
UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 9
UFOs Still to Do: ???
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 30
Quilts Ready to be Quilted and Bound: 6
Quilts Quilted and Ready to be Bound: 3

Check out how other quilters are doing with their stash usage. Go to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

No comments: