Friday, August 18, 2017

Another Umbrella Class

On August 9th, Annie and I were at Somewhere Sewing in Millersburg, OH teaching an umbrella class. I just realized that I had not posted pictures of those awesome umbrellas. Oops!!

Here's Debi, the shop owner with her wonderful umbrella. She used such fun fabrics!


A few of the gals did not want their pictures taken, but we just had to share their umbrellas.



Kathy loves Minnie Mouse and fussy cut her fabrics to make Minnie front and centers. Try clicking on the picture to see if you can enlarge it and see it. She has a bag and small purse/wallet made from the same fabric. 


Some umbrellas match their maker's outfit.  😊 It's a challenge to see, but the red fabrics are pin cushions and the dark fabrics are sewing items.


June's umbrella was so pretty! You can't tell in the picture, but the light fabric has some shimmer to it. That'll make you smile, even when it's raining!


There were two Sues in the class and their umbrellas were very different, but oh so darn nice!



We are so lucky to be able to teach these classes all over Ohio! Thanks Umbrella Joan. We love representing you east of the Mississippi.  

1 comment:

Suze said...

I miss the two other lovely ladies would have had their faces in the pictures. I understand - I don't like to have my picture made either and I realize how nice it is though to see the people. The umbrellas always turn out lovely. Two more successful classes.