I didn't get nearly as much sewing done as I had hoped this past week, because I had to work quite a few more hours this week than I had anticipated. It looks like the next week is more of the same so I don't have much faith that I'll get much sewing done before the next report. :-(
I did make three more hexagon blocks so I now have a total of 14 and I did add the first and second borders to Sadie's quilt. I'd really like to get that done before Labor Day weekend, but we'll see.
Here's the weekly report:
Fabric Used This Week: 1.375 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 213.00 yards
Fabric Added This Week: 0.00 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 105.75 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2010: 107.250 yards
Check out the stash reports of other quilters at Judy L.'s Patchwork Times blog.