Not much stash used this week, but I've been making progress on the Hexagon Star quilt. I should have all of the outer hexagons added by tomorrow night and then I just have to applique it on to the background, add borders, quilt and bind it. Boy, when you write out all the remaining steps, it sure feels like I haven't made much progress. I am really looking forward to finishing this project. I hope it looks as good in reality as it does in my head!
I spent some time cutting up clothing for a memory quilt that I need to get working on soon and I always enjoy that. Part of me thinks I should be able to declare the clothing for these memory quilts as fabric because I cut up A LOT of clothing for these things. Of course I would then have to declare the same clothing as being added to stash and I wouldn't want to do that.
So, even though I worked a lot of extra hours this week and I only used a yard of fabric, I feel like I accomplished a fair amount and I'm happy. Of course that could also be because Nikki, Zach, Quinn, and Sadie are here!
Here's the weekly report:
Fabric Used This Week: 1.00 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 214.00 yards
Fabric Added This Week: 0.00 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 105.75 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2010: 108.250 yards
Check out the stash reports of other quilters at Judy L.'s Patchwork Times blog.