Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Great Fall Classic!

You know what I'm talking about if you are a baseball fan like me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch as much of the post-season as I would like, but I did get the chance to catch a little bit of a game tonight. Was anyone else a bit surprised to see four errors between the Yankees and Orioles? Wow!

Tomorrow should bring a little bit of quilting/sewing time. I've been busy, but I really do miss not being able to spend some quality time with my machine. It's kind of like going through withdrawal when I don't get to sew much. Hopefully I'll have something to show tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

quilary said...

I don't understand anything about baseball, but I do understand about missing out on getting a bit of sewing done every day or so...and I feel your pain! Hope you get some miles on your presser foot today!