Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stash Report - Week 21

I got a little bit done this past week (2 more new projects, done, done and done), so I'm happy about that; but I'm REALLY happy that I can see the 100 net yards used!!! If I can just be careful this next week when I go shopping with a friend......or be really productive. Actually, I haven't counted any of the fabric used for a couple projects so I know that will take me over the edge 100 yards net used. When I'm writing up a pattern for a class or making changes, I often buy what I think I'll need and add 1/4 - 1/2 yards and then keep a tally as I use it. That way I have a more accurate count for the students. Of course if you read one last weeks' post you'll know that that doesn't always work for me and I have to search for more fabric. Maybe I should be adding a yard instead of 1/2. :-) Hope you had a good week of fabric fondling. Here's to the next week!

Here's the report:
Fabric Added This Week: 4.00 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 80.50 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 18.25yards
Fabric Used to Date: 169.875 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2011: 89.375 yards
UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 5
UFOs Still to Do: ???
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 12

Check out how other quilters are doing with their stash usage. Go to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

18+ yards useds this week . . . I feel like such a slacker! I had better get busy. Congratulations!