Monday, December 15, 2014

Design Wall Monday

This is on my wall and will probably be there until after Christmas or maybe even the new year. 


Jelly Roll Quilt - I love the colorwash effect these strips provide


This is from Hunter's Design Studio and part of the Big Block Jelly Logs pattern. This particular pattern is called Radiant Jelly Log

The strips to the left of the top are what is yet to be added to make the top as instructed (40 - 2 1/2" strips). Of course I have pulled another 20 to increase the size of the quilt. :-)

Remember this?


Jelly Roll Strips - Wonderful gradation of color!

Those are all 60 strips that I plan to use. In reality, depending on the size as I continue to add strips, I may use a few less or a few more. I guess we'll have to wait to see. And as I said, that probably won't happen until the new year. Drat!


Check out what other quilters have on their design walls today.

Go to Judy L's Patchwork Times!


If you want to leave a message and the word verification request shows up please don't leave without your leaving your comment. There is a glitch in blogger right now.I have turned off the word verification button, but recent updates have overridden that. Sorry! I sure hope it gets fixed soon! 

5 comments:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

This is going to be an awesome quilt!

Ramona said...

This quilt is going to be gorgeous! I am usually not a fan of the jelly roll quilts, but this one has change my mind! Beautiful.

Rachel said...

Love your fabric pull! Those reds at the end are so rich.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think this is a great JR pattern and your fabrics are gorgeous.

Gayle Bong said...

I like it, I like it.