The strips to the left of the top are what is yet to be added to make the top as instructed (40 - 2 1/2" strips). Of course I have pulled another 20 to increase the size of the quilt. :-)
Those are all 60 strips that I plan to use. In reality, depending on the size as I continue to add strips, I may use a few less or a few more. I guess we'll have to wait to see. And as I said, that probably won't happen until the new year. Drat!
Check out what other quilters have on their design walls today.
Go to Judy L's Patchwork Times!
If you want to leave a message and the word verification request shows up please don't leave without your leaving your comment. There is a glitch in blogger right now.I have turned off the word verification button, but recent updates have overridden that. Sorry! I sure hope it gets fixed soon!