Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bras for a Cause Pictures Part I

I'm still trying to play catch up from the last couple of weeks. Between subbing, Bras for a Cause/Girls' Night Out, and Thanksgiving, blogging took a back seat and was pretty much ignored. :-(  

So, here's my apology for no Design Wall Monday or Tip Tuesday! this week. Part I of the Bras for a Cause pictures. I will post the balance of the pictures later tonight or tomorrow.

There are some really talented and creative people. All of the bras turned out great and we had a very successful event. As a matter of fact, preliminary figures show that $50,000+ was raised that night. AWESOME!!  

**************************************************

This bra is absolutely beautiful and I'm positive that it took a long time to make. The picture does not do it justice!



Gee, can you guess why I was attracted to this entry? I was the silent auction winner of this entry. YEAH!


This bra sure had a lot of attention. It's challenging to really see it since it is navy blue on a black background. Trust me, it was really well made and looked great.


I really love how this one turned out. It makes me want a beer!


This was a really cute entry!


Nothing like a gentle reminder that Christmas is just around the corner and I have yet to do most of my shopping.


This bra was really cool and garnered a bunch of attention and conversation.


This bra was absolutely adorable and fun. I know the "back story" and it wonderful that these friends created this for their friend. I was excited when this entry won $200!


Simple but effective entry! Now I want come chocolate. 


This entry was really wonderful and the picture does not do it justice. 


This certainly started a lot of conversation, especially since it lit up. Again, the picture does not do it justice. 


Click HERE for Part II of the Bras for a Cause pictures.

No comments: